lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Lord Khan Han <khanuniver...@gmail.com>
Subject Solr Highlight Component Config
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 12:04:12 GMT
Hi ,

Can I limit the terms that the HighlightComponent uses. My query is
generally long and I want specific ones to be highlighted and the rest is
not highlighted. Is there an option like the SpellCheckComponent. it uses q
unless spellcheck.q if specified. Is  a hl.q parameter possible?

Or any other tricky way to workaround ..

PS: I need this tomorrow (hopefully) to show my boss insisting some other
stupid well known  commercial search engines..

Regards

PS:I also send the message to user group.. I am not sure is it a user or
developer issue ..Do I need to put my hands on the components code ?