lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: shared doc stores and IW.addIndexes
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 15:58:40 GMT
We no longer write shared doc stores, in both 3.x and 4.0, but we are
able to read them (from an older index).

Merging works fine... merging will copy out the slice of the shared
doc store that it needs.

It would be nice if addIndexes "fixed" this for you... but I think not
necessary?

Mike

http://blog.mikemccandless.com