lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1100495 - in /lucene/dev/trunk: ./ lucene/ lucene/backwards/ lucene/src/test/org/apache/lucene/index/TestBackwardsCompatibility.java solr/
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 12:42:14 GMT
On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 8:39 AM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> I agree. We should maybe factor out the createIndex method at all to a separate class
that also automatically ZIPs the index after creating it. createIndex method is not really
a test, it’s a utility to produce the indexes.

> I just committed this to be able to process with merging here.

oh, maybe I shouldn't have responded to your commit message... i didnt
have any problems with what you were doing, it just reminded me of the
issues I saw the other day!