lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: I was accepted in GSoC!!!
Date Sun, 01 May 2011 10:24:32 GMT
Welcome Vinicius!  This is a badly needed feature and I'm glad you're
working on it :)

Mike

http://blog.mikemccandless.com

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 9:18 PM, Vinicius Barros
<viniciusbarros.gsoc@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> Hi,
> That's great, I am waiting next instructions from google, it seems there is some paperwork
to do.
> Regards,
> Vinicius Barros
>
> --- Em seg, 25/4/11, no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com <no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com>
escreveu:

> De: no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com <no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com>
> Assunto: Congratulations!
> Para: viniciusbarros.gsoc@yahoo.com.br
> Data: Segunda-feira, 25 de Abril de 2011, 15:48
>
> Dear Vinicius,
>
> Congratulations! Your proposal "LUCENE-1768: NumericRange support for new query parser"
as submitted to "Apache Software Foundation" has been accepted for Google Summer of Code 2011.
Over the next few days, we will add you to the private Google Summer of Code Student Discussion
List. Over the next few weeks, we will send instructions to this list regarding turn in proof
of enrollment, tax forms, etc.

> Now that you've been accepted, please take the opportunity to speak with your mentors
about plans for the Community Bonding Period: what documentation should you be reading, what
version control system will you need to set up, etc., before start of coding begins on May
23rd.