lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 3.2.0
Date Mon, 30 May 2011 20:29:40 GMT
On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 4:25 PM, Steven A Rowe <sarowe@syr.edu> wrote:
> On 5/30/2011 at 5:16 AM, Shai Erera wrote:
>> LUCENE-3004 is marked a blocker for 3.2 - are we going
>> to move it to 3.3 or hold up 3.2?
>
> +1 to move LUCENE-3004 to 3.3.

I am -1 to this. LUCENE-3004 is a vague (but good) idea to trying to
improve things overall so we can release faster.
It says to "define a test plan"... we already have tests, so can I
simply mark the issue fixed?

This seems to be more of an ongoing issue, we always want to have more
defined tests to ensure everything is great, but we do in fact have
tests now and it shouldn't be a blocker that stops releases until some
volunteer decides to write more tests.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message