lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Stanislaw Osinski <stanislaw.osin...@carrotsearch.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1103709 - in /lucene/java/site: docs/whoweare.html docs/whoweare.pdf src/documentation/content/xdocs/whoweare.xml
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 12:55:38 GMT

> stanislav you are a full committer afaik?!

I've been working mostly on the clustering plugin for now, so I'm not sure
if it's right to move me to the core section right away :-)

Incidentally, I tried to svn up on /www/lucene.apache.org/java/docs at
people.apache.org to push the modifications live, but there is an SVN lock
on that directory. Am I missing anything? I'm assuming that's the right
directory for the commiters list?

S.