lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Simon Willnauer <simon.willna...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: 3.2.0 (or 3.1.1)
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 11:34:22 GMT
On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 1:30 PM, Robert Muir <rcmuir@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 7:10 AM, Simon Willnauer
> <simon.willnauer@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> the question is if we should backport stuff like LUCENE-2881 to 3.2 or
>> if we should hold off until 3.3, should we do it at all?
>>
>
> I think it depends solely if someone is willing to do the work? The
> only idea i would suggest is if we did such a thing, it would really
> be preferred if it was able to have around 2 weeks of hudson to knock
> out problems?
>

Absolutely, but I think we can safely move that to 3.3 though.. I am
busy with other things right now

simon

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message