lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Vinicius Barros <viniciusbarros.g...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject RE: I was accepted in GSoC!!!
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 04:22:48 GMT
Hi Uwe,

Sorry, I only saw your email today, busy lately with college homeworks.

I was planning to submit patches to Lucene (through JIRA/email?). Do you have something else
in mind?

Regards,

Vinicius Barros

--- Em dom, 1/5/11, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> escreveu:

De: Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de>
Assunto: RE: I was accepted in GSoC!!!
Para: dev@lucene.apache.org
Data: Domingo, 1 de Maio de 2011, 7:36

Welcome Vinicius,  I am glad to hear that you (my mentee) are one of the 5 students that
are working for Apache Lucene/Solr this year. Until the coding officially starts, we should
also sort out the infrastructure things like where to put the code and make a plan how to
start. We should keep in close contact.  Uwe  -----Uwe SchindlerH.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213
Bremenhttp://www.thetaphi.deeMail: uwe@thetaphi.de  From: Vinicius Barros [mailto:viniciusbarros.gsoc@yahoo.com.br]