lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Lucene/Solr release 3.2 (take 2)
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 14:55:13 GMT
On 5/31/11 2:01 PM, Shai Erera wrote:
> I checked sums and sigs, ran tests and briefly scanned CHANGES, README etc.
> One thing I found is that the 'src' package includes an "index.html" and
> a "docs" folder. If you load index.html in the browser, almost all the
> links work, except for the Javadocs, because they are not part of the
> 'src' package (which is ok). But then if you "ant javadocs", they are
> created under "build/docs" and not "docs". so links still don't work.
> I don't think it's a showstopper b/c the docs work fine in the binary
> release, though it'd be good if we can fix that somehow for future
> releases. I don't like inconsistencies. Maybe we should remove all
> "docs" and generate them by an Ant target?
> Anyway, given that, here is my +1 for RC2.

I won't have time to test this RC2, but I'm +1 on principle - it passes
tests, contains many improvements, and is awaited eagerly by the
community :)

Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><
___|||__||  \|  ||  |  Embedded Unix, System Integration  Contact: info at sigram dot com

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message