lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Andrzej Bialecki ...@getopt.org>
Subject Re: Incremental Field Updates
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 16:08:17 GMT
On 10/7/10 11:07 AM, Shai Erera wrote:
> Not yet. I actually plan to start working on it next week, but it will
> take some time until I post the first patch. Also, I'll probably develop
> it on top of trunk only, utilizing flexible indexing. At the moment, I
> have no plans, nor can I estimate how much work is required, to develop
> it on top of 3x.
>
> Unfortunately my regular projects keep me very busy, but it's time I
> allocate some time to work on this one too :). Stay tuned !

I still am :)

I'm resurrecting this old thread in the hopes that this subject again
attracts attention of the Lucene mind collective. The design proposal
that you presented at that time seemed workable ... so I guess it just
requires someone to roll up the sleeves and start implementing it?

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><