lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Lucene/Solr 3.2.0
Date Sat, 28 May 2011 13:49:02 GMT
The cost of the overhead is paid by volunteers - there is no *need* to release every month.
But if someone is so concerned that a few features have not made it in this release that are
important - there is no reason not too as well - given that the person is willing to roll
the release.

Releases take 3 +1s - I'll give my +1 as often as someone puts artifacts in front of me and
I have time to verify them.

The worry of releasing TOO much is so premature it's not even funny :)

Sent from my iPad