lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Vinicius Barros <viniciusbarros.g...@yahoo.com.br>
Subject I was accepted in GSoC!!!
Date Sun, 01 May 2011 01:18:27 GMT
Hi,
That's great, I am waiting next instructions from google, it seems there is some paperwork
to do.
Regards,

Vinicius Barros

--- Em seg, 25/4/11, no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com <no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com>
escreveu:

De: no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com <no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com>
Assunto: Congratulations!
Para: viniciusbarros.gsoc@yahoo.com.br
Data: Segunda-feira, 25 de Abril de 2011, 15:48

Dear Vinicius,

Congratulations! Your proposal "LUCENE-1768: NumericRange support for new query parser" as
submitted to "Apache Software Foundation"
has been accepted for Google Summer of Code 2011. Over the next few days, we will add
you to the private Google Summer of Code Student Discussion List. Over the next few
weeks, we will send instructions to this list regarding turn in proof of enrollment,
tax forms, etc.

Now that you've been accepted, please take the opportunity to speak with your mentors
about plans for the Community Bonding Period: what documentation should you be
reading, what version control system will you need to set up, etc., before start of
coding begins on May 23rd.

Welcome to Google Summer of Code 2011! We look forward to having you with us.

  With best regards,

  The Google Summer of Code Program Administration Team