lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: do the Jenkins while(true) builds now catch javadoc warnings...?
Date Sun, 29 May 2011 14:20:05 GMT
I checked what it would take to test all of the javadocs on trunk, and found that there is
no one target to call.  To cover all javadocs:

	cd lucene ; ant javadocs-all javadocs-test-framework
	cd ../modules ; ant javadocs
	cd ../solr ; ant javadoc-all javadoc-test-framework

Ideally, the javadocs would be generated once under 1.5 and again under 1.6, for all of branch_3x,
and for lucene/ & modules/ on trunk.

I got a bunch of javadoc warnings in Solr, so (assuming I don't have setup issues) some work
needs to be done to fix the warnings before bombarding everybody with failure messages every
30 minutes.

I assume the branch_3x issues are similar, but I haven't looked into it yet.

Steve