lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: Branch 3.x build failure w/1.5: solr/contrib/clustering/ [was: [JENKINS-MAVEN] Lucene-Solr-Maven-3.x #128: POMs out of sync]
Date Fri, 20 May 2011 13:25:06 GMT
When Stanisław committed SOLR-2448 to branch_3x in r1103746, he removed the dependency on
the library that contains the missing class org.simpleframework.xml.Root:

> -    <dependency>
> -      <groupId>org.simpleframework</groupId>
> -      <artifactId>simple-xml</artifactId>
> -      <version>2.3.5</version>
> -    </dependency>

Stanisław, were you expecting that this dependency would be resolved transitively?  If so,
there seems to be a problem, because when I run "mvn dependency:resolve -X", simple-xml is
not listed.

The simplest solution here, AFAICT, is to restore the simple-xml dependency.  When I do that,
the build succeeds.

Steve