lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: svn commit: r1103709 - in /lucene/java/site: docs/whoweare.html docs/whoweare.pdf src/documentation/content/xdocs/whoweare.xml
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 13:25:06 GMT
Hi Stanisław,

You don’t need to be logged into people.apache.org to update the website.

Have you seen these instructions?  The “unversioned website” section is what you want,
I think:

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowToUpdateTheWebsite

Steve

From: stachoo@gmail.com [mailto:stachoo@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Stanislaw Osinski
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 8:56 AM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org; simon.willnauer@gmail.com
Cc: java-dev@lucene.apache.org; java-commits@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: svn commit: r1103709 - in /lucene/java/site: docs/whoweare.html docs/whoweare.pdf
src/documentation/content/xdocs/whoweare.xml

stanislav you are a full committer afaik?!

I've been working mostly on the clustering plugin for now, so I'm not sure if it's right to
move me to the core section right away :-)

Incidentally, I tried to svn up on /www/lucene.apache.org/java/docs<http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs>
at people.apache.org<http://people.apache.org> to push the modifications live, but there
is an SVN lock on that directory. Am I missing anything? I'm assuming that's the right directory
for the commiters list?

S.