lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Fuad Efendi" <f...@efendi.ca>
Subject RE: Lucene SOLR WIKI - can't receive alerts
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 13:23:49 GMT

This was the last time I received WIKI alert; anything changed since that?

I don't receive change alerts since that.

I set [.*] in Regular Expressions box of Settings -> Notifications, but
still can't receive any alerts.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: Apache Wiki [mailto:wikidiffs@apache.org]
Sent: May-19-11 1:31 PM
To: Apache Wiki
Subject: [Lucene-java Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by RobertMuir

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lucene-java Wiki"
for change notification.

The "FrontPage" page has been changed by RobertMuir.

The comment on this change is: add link to gsoc page.

 <http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=82&rev2=83>
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/FrontPage?action=diff&rev1=82&rev2=83

   1. LuceneRevolution2010 -- Lucene Conference in Boston

+  1. SummerOfCode2011 -- Google Summer of Code 2011

+

  == How to use this site ==

  You may want to click on the [[UserPreferences|Login]] link above and
login if you haven't already.