lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: I was accepted in GSoC!!!
Date Sun, 01 May 2011 10:36:45 GMT
Welcome Vinicius,

I am glad to hear that you (my mentee) are one of the 5 students that are working for Apache
Lucene/Solr this year. Until the coding officially starts, we should also sort out the infrastructure
things like where to put the code and make a plan how to start. We should keep in close contact.

Uwe

-----

Uwe Schindler

H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen

http://www.thetaphi.de <http://www.thetaphi.de/>

eMail: uwe@thetaphi.de

From: Vinicius Barros [mailto:viniciusbarros.gsoc@yahoo.com.br]
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2011 3:18 AM
To: dev@lucene.apache.org; uschindler@apache.org
Subject: I was accepted in GSoC!!!

Hi,

That's great, I am waiting next instructions from google, it seems there is some paperwork
to do.

Regards,
Vinicius Barros

--- Em seg, 25/4/11, no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com <no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com>

De: no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com <no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com>
Assunto: Congratulations!
Para: viniciusbarros.gsoc@yahoo.com.br
Data: Segunda-feira, 25 de Abril de 2011, 15:48

Dear Vinicius,

Congratulations! Your proposal "LUCENE-1768: NumericRange support for new query parser" as
submitted to "Apache Software Foundation" has been accepted for Google Summer of Code 2011.
Over the next few days, we will add you to the private Google Summer of Code Student Discussion
List. Over the next few weeks, we will send instructions to this list regarding turn in proof
of enrollment, tax forms, etc.

Now that you've been accepted, please take the opportunity to speak with your mentors about
plans for the Community Bonding Period: what documentation should you be reading, what version
control system will you need to set up, etc., before start of coding begins on May 23rd.

Welcome to Google Summer of Code 2011! We look forward to having you with us.

With best regards,
The Google Summer of Code Program Administration Team