lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul R. Brown" <...@mult.ifario.us>
Subject probable sore topic... Maven build?
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 20:38:20 GMT

Hi, Dev@ --

I'm sure that there have been plenty of discussions previously about the current build and
Maven artifacts; I am not looking to restart those discussions. That said, I am going to make
a Maven-centric build of the Lucene/Solr universe, mostly because I need to build Maven artifacts
from trunk on a regular basis, and I'm both happy to share with other folks if they're interested
or build on existing efforts if someone cares to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

-- Paul