lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Phillipe Ramalho <phillipe.rama...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Congratulations!
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 00:31:28 GMT
Hi everyone,

It seems my project was accepted, I am looking forward to start coding for
Lucene.

Thanks!

-----
Phillipe Ramalho

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <no-reply@socghop.appspotmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 2:48 PM
Subject: Congratulations!
To: phillipe.ramalho@gmail.com

  Dear Phillipe,

 Congratulations! Your proposal "Lucene-2979: Simplify configuration API of
contrib Query Parser" as submitted to "Apache Software Foundation" has been
accepted for Google Summer of Code 2011. Over the next few days, we will add
you to the private Google Summer of Code Student Discussion List. Over the
next few weeks, we will send instructions to this list regarding turn in
proof of enrollment, tax forms, etc.

Now that you've been accepted, please take the opportunity to speak with
your mentors about plans for the Community Bonding Period: what
documentation should you be reading, what version control system will you
need to set up, etc., before start of coding begins on May 23rd.

Welcome to Google Summer of Code 2011! We look forward to having you with
us.

  With best regards,
The Google Summer of Code Program Administration Team

--
Phillipe Ramalho