lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Automaton serialization (IndexOutput/IndexInput).
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 11:26:50 GMT
Yeah, I know, but you create a subfile in that folder and in case of
FSDirectory a subfolder would be created for the automaton... so for
'parent' you'd have something like:

parent/fstlookup/fst.file

Can it look this way or is:

parent/fst.file

more suitable? This is most likely a matter of taste, but I wanted to
confirm it first.

Dawid