lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@cs.put.poznan.pl>
Subject Re: Automaton serialization (IndexOutput/IndexInput).
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 11:42:21 GMT
No, it's a single file, but the only way to serialize it is via
IndexOutput/IndexInput and these require a Directory.  I'll switch to
using a subfolder, but this use case makes me think a simple
serializer/deserializer from InputStream/OutputStream would be
probably a good addition to the automaton class...

Dawid