lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Gérard Dupont <ger.dup...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PipeLine for Solr
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:49:37 GMT
Hi Roland,

We are proposing exactly this kind of integration facility with our open
source WebLab-project (see weblab-project.org). The tutorials are not
perfect, but we are a team of 15-like engineers on the project which has
more than 4 years history and is currently used in our projects. Our goal is
to rely as much as possible on standards and thus each processing step
(SourceReader, Normaliser, Analyser...) are defined as Webservice. Then the
global orchestration is done in BPEL. On the plus side we have a SolR
indexer, but I'm quite sure it's not very optimised ;-).

If you are interested I'll be happy to support you (I'm paid for that
already ;-).

cheers

--
Gérard Dupont
Information Processing Control and Cognition (IPCC)

Document & Learning team - LITIS Laboratory