lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Minh Doan <daywed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer Code 2011 participation
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 01:34:20 GMT
Hi forks,

Receiving a bunch of emails recently about GSOC, I really want to join but
it seems like I'm not eligible to do even though I used to be a PhD student,
and currently on leave (I will be probably back soon). I really want to
contribute to lucene to implement some of my ideas. Can I have a lucene
"mentor" like those mentor experts who are excited to GSOC ?

Best,
Minh