lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <>
Subject Questions about 3.1.0 release, SVN and common-build.xml
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 12:31:33 GMT

I noticed that 3.1.0's tag in svn is Should it
not be At
least, that's what's specified under "Publishing" on ReleaseTodo wiki.

Also, the common-build.xml under the tag and the downloaded sources
specifies version to be 3.1-SNAPSHOT. On the ReleaseTodo I found this: "...
and the default version in lucene/common-build.xml on the branch to X.Y
(remove the -SNAPSHOT suffix)", so I guess 'SNAPSHOT' should have been
removed, but also version should be set to 3.1.0.

I apologize for finding these *after* the release has been created. I don't
think it's critical that we fix the common-build.xml, but perhaps update the
ReleaseTodo accordingly, so we do it right on 3.2? Can we rename the tag? Is
it critical?

View raw message