lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Congratulations!
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 00:40:37 GMT
Congrats Phillipe! We are very excited to have you! Your proposal sounds great.

- Mark

On Apr 26, 2011, at 8:31 PM, Phillipe Ramalho wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> It seems my project was accepted, I am looking forward to start coding for Lucene.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -----
> Phillipe Ramalho

Parser" as submitted to "Apache Software Foundation" has been accepted for Google Summer of
Code 2011. Over the next few days, we will add you to the private Google Summer of Code Student
Discussion List. Over the next few weeks, we will send instructions to this list regarding
turn in proof of enrollment, tax forms, etc.

> Now that you've been accepted, please take the opportunity to speak with your mentors
about plans for the Community Bonding Period: what documentation should you be reading, what
version control system will you need to set up, etc., before start of coding begins on May
23rd.

> Welcome to Google Summer of Code 2011! We look forward to having you with us.
>

> With best regards,
> The Google Summer of Code Program Administration Team
>

> --
> Phillipe Ramalho

- Mark Miller
lucidimagination.com