lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: probable sore topic... Maven build?
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 22:25:07 GMT
Have a look at the dev-tools area under the trunk checkout.  From there, you can use many maven
tools if you would like.

On Apr 21, 2011, at 10:38 PM, Paul R. Brown wrote:

> Hi, Dev@ --
>
> I'm sure that there have been plenty of discussions previously about the current build
and Maven artifacts; I am not looking to restart those discussions. That said, I am going
to make a Maven-centric build of the Lucene/Solr universe, mostly because I need to build
Maven artifacts from trunk on a regular basis, and I'm both happy to share with other folks
if they're interested or build on existing efforts if someone cares to point me in the right
direction.