lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Steven A Rowe <sar...@syr.edu>
Subject RE: probable sore topic... Maven build?
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2011 05:50:46 GMT
Hi Paul,

As Grant mentioned, there is a full complement of Maven POMs stored under the top-level dev-tools/
directory.  You can populate the source tree with POMs by running 'ant get-maven-poms' from
the top level.  Before the Maven build will function fully, run 'mvn -N -P bootstrap install'
at the top level to install the non-Mavenized dependencies in your local repository.  At this
point the Maven build should work.  Please report any problems you find.

Maven artifacts are built nightly via 'ant generate-maven-artifacts' by Jenkins.  The Maven
build is also exercised nightly via 'mvn install' from the top level.  See this wiki page
for pointers to the nightly Lucene/Solr Maven builds, the scripts that run them, and the published
maven artifacts:

	http://wiki.apache.org/solr/NightlyBuilds

Feel free to ask more questions.

Steve