lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Lucene Jenkins slave out of disk
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 07:42:54 GMT
OK,

I was not aware that you took action, too. Because there is the message
about Jenkins shutdown, I was assuming that you are fixing the master.

About the Lucene slave, the problem we have is: Our tests need lots of disk
space for large indexes. Before the build, the workspace is complete cleared
(at least for the nightly builds) and for the half-hourly builds it is
svn-upped and then cleaned by ANT (ant clean). But at the end of the build
the build script does not call "ant clean" again, because otherwise we would
lost the test results. I am working on adding an additional task to our ant
build scripts that will only clean up the test data that can be called after
the build finished. This may clean up unneeded disk space after build so
later running builds can reuse the space.

I will talk to the other committers who know better where the temporary test
files lie.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler