lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: Inquiries on SOLR DEV Contribution (SOLR-2455)
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2011 07:19:41 GMT
Hi Jeffry,

You don't have to do anything on this issue. I already assigned it to myself
and I will commit your patch to 4.0 (trunk) and backport through simple
merges.

In general to bring fixes in, simply open issues, we will take care. If a
fix is broken or not valid, somebody will notify you!

Thanks for helping to improve Solr!

Thanks!

Uwe

-----