lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Lucene Solr 3.1 RC1
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2011 00:47:10 GMT

: * nothing in README or "ant -p" about how to build the non-javadocs (ie:
: tutorial)

we could add a one liner about this to the README.txt...

	Run the forrest command in the src/site directory to build the tutorial

...but the more i think about it the more i'm convinced that we should
just include the pre-build "site" directory in the source packages

this is consistent with what we do for the lucene source packages -- we
actually have the html/pdf versions of hte lucene forrest docs in the solr
source packages, but not the solr forrest docs.

-Hoss