lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Sanne Grinovero <sanne.grinov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Lucene and Solr 3.1 release candidate
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2011 11:57:16 GMT
2011/3/14 slaava <slaava87@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> when could we expect "final" 3.1 version with maven-repository? We need some
> functionality included in 3.1 and I don't know if I have to wait or create
> own maven project from sources...

Hi,
I hope soon as well, in the meantime we've been testing with the
release candidate "repositories":

<profile>
            <id>lucene-staging-rmuir</id>
            <repositories>
                <repository>
                    <id>lucene-staging-repository-rmuir</id>
                    <name>Lucene testing repo</name>

<url>http://people.apache.org/~rmuir/staging_area/lucene-solr-3.1RC0-rev1078688/lucene-3.1RC0/maven/</url>
                    <layout>default</layout>
                    <releases>
                        <enabled>true</enabled>
                        <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
                    </releases>
                    <snapshots>
                        <enabled>false</enabled>
                        <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
                    </snapshots>
                </repository>
                <repository>
                    <id>solr-staging-repository-rmuir</id>
                    <name>Solr testing repo</name>

<url>http://people.apache.org/~rmuir/staging_area/lucene-solr-3.1RC0-rev1078688/solr-3.1RC0/maven</url>
                    <layout>default</layout>
                    <releases>
                        <enabled>true</enabled>
                        <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
                    </releases>
                    <snapshots>
                        <enabled>false</enabled>
                        <updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
                    </snapshots>
                </repository>
            </repositories>
        </profile>

Use it with care, as they are marked with the same identifiers the
final will have, so you might end up polluting your local caches with
this: make sure you delete all copies when the real one is released.

-- Sanne