lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>
Subject draft website 3.1 announcement
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 20:17:57 GMT
I took a look through the "New features" section of CHANGES and
took a shot at what we could put on the lucene website:

March 2011, Lucene 3.1 available
This release contains numerous bug fixes, optimizations, and
improvements , including:
 - Improved Unicode support, including Unicode 4
 - ReusableAnalyzerBase make it easier to reuse TokenStreams correctly
 - Protedted words in stemming via KeywordAttribute
 - ConstantScoreQuery now allows directly wrapping a Query
 - Support for custom ExecutorService in ParallelMultiSearcher
 - IndexWriterConfig.setMaxThreadStates for controls of IndexWriter threads

It's a bit arbitrary, but a starting point at least.  Thoughts?

-Yonik
http://www.lucenerevolution.org -- Lucene/Solr User Conference, May
25-26, San Francisco