lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Muir <rcm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [HUDSON] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk - Build # 5728 - Still Failing
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 12:33:05 GMT
On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 5:03 AM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
> All problems seem to be solved now:
> - Clover's use of X/freetype works (broken openjdk installation fixed)
> - Compile error in those antique JDK 1.5 (because of ugly casts) resolved by removing
some generics in SortField.java (added comment in source code why I did this, not that some
Eclipse user "repairs" it again)

> We still have to wait until all Hudson/Jenkins tasks were run at least one time, but
it looks good now.

Thanks for all your hard efforts Uwe! (I know you were working for a
long time to fix these issues).

Are there any steps we can take to avoid this whole situation from
happening again?