lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: extends LuceneTestCase, avoid preflex codec?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 20:22:08 GMT
I also see it with:

test params are: codec=RandomCodecProvider:
{id=MockFixedIntBlock(blockSize=1821), geo=SimpleText, name=MockSep},
locale=no_NO_NY, timezone=Europe/Chisinau

IIUC, that picks a random provider for each field?  and geo got SimpleText.

The actual error I see is with code I have to make sure we don't read
too many bytes:

BytesRef term = te.next();
      while (term != null) {
        WKBReader reader = new WKBReader(factory);
        try {
          final BytesRef ref = term;
          Geometry geo = reader.read(new InStream() {
            int off = ref.offset;

            @Override
            public void read(byte[] buf) throws IOException {
              if (off + buf.length > ref.length) {
                throw new InvalidShapeException("Asking for too many bytes");
              }
              for (int i = 0; i < buf.length; i++) {
                buf[i] = ref.bytes[off + i];
              }