lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ken O'Brien <...@kenobrien.org>
Subject Re: GPU acceleration
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2011 21:15:16 GMT
To clarify, I've not yet written any code. I aim to bring a large
speedup to any functionality that is computationally expensive. I'm
wondering which components are candidates for this.

I'll be looking through the code but if anyone is aware of
parallelizable code, I'll start with that.

I'll basically replicate existing functionality to run on the gpu.