lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Pugh <>
Subject Behavior of Solr Cell changed in 3.1?
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 20:30:42 GMT
Hi all,

I was playing around with the capture attributes stuff in Solr cell, and I could not get the
example to work with the 3.1 code:

The query:

	 curl "http://localhost:8983/solr/update/extract?"
 -F "tutorial=@tutorial.pdf"

from the docs seems to fail.  I had to make the _t dynamic field multivalued as a first step,
but even then, then the result:

          "  SolrtutorialTableofcontents1Overvie....  ALL THE TEXT IN THE DOC...

Is this a documentation error (at least the need for _t to be multivalued) or a bug?

Eric Pugh | Principal | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 |
Co-Author: Solr 1.4 Enterprise Search Server available from
This e-mail and all contents, including attachments, is considered to be Company Confidential
unless explicitly stated otherwise, regardless of whether attachments are marked as such.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message