lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Uwe Schindler" <...@thetaphi.de>
Subject RE: [HUDSON] Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk - Build # 5728 - Still Failing
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2011 10:03:21 GMT
All problems seem to be solved now:
- Clover's use of X/freetype works (broken openjdk installation fixed)
- Compile error in those antique JDK 1.5 (because of ugly casts) resolved by removing some
generics in SortField.java (added comment in source code why I did this, not that some Eclipse
user "repairs" it again)

We still have to wait until all Hudson/Jenkins tasks were run at least one time, but it looks
good now.

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen