lucene-dev mailing list archives

From "Smiley, David W." <dsmi...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Any contribs available for Range field type?
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:36:46 GMT
"solr-dev" is the old list; it's now just "dev".  The old one forwards to the new list though.
~ David

From: mike anderson [mailto:saidtherobot@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 10:51 AM
To: solr-dev@lucene.apache.org
Cc: ken.foster@realestate.com
Subject: Fwd: Any contribs available for Range field type?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kenf_nc <ken.foster@realestate.com<mailto:ken.foster@realestate.com>>
Date: Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: Any contribs available for Range field type?
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org<mailto:solr-user@lucene.apache.org>

I've tried several times to get an active account on
solr-dev@lucene.apache.org<mailto:solr-dev@lucene.apache.org> and the mailing list won't
send me a confirmation
email, and therefore won't let me post because I'm not confirmed. Could I
get someone that is a member of Solr-Dev to post either my original request
in this thread, or a link to this thread on the Dev mailing list? I really
was hoping for more response than this to this question. This would be a
terrifically useful field type to just about any solr index.

Thanks,
Ken