lucene-dev mailing list archives

From mike anderson <saidthero...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Any contribs available for Range field type?
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 15:51:21 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kenf_nc <ken.foster@realestate.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: Any contribs available for Range field type?
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org

I've tried several times to get an active account on
solr-dev@lucene.apache.org and the mailing list won't send me a confirmation
email, and therefore won't let me post because I'm not confirmed. Could I
get someone that is a member of Solr-Dev to post either my original request
in this thread, or a link to this thread on the Dev mailing list? I really
was hoping for more response than this to this question. This would be a
terrifically useful field type to just about any solr index.

Thanks,
Ken