lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Potential contrib module
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 02:02:43 GMT
sounds awesome, but...  the dependency on software that is not
installed/testable in the Apache infrastructure is kind of a show
stopper for getting into the lucene code base.  In general, everyone
needs to be able to run "ant test" and make sure they have not broken
something.

However, check:  http://apache-extras.org

that may be a good place to host something like this.

thanks
ryan