lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Stanislaw Osinski <stanis...@osinski.name>
Subject Re: Welcome Dawid Weiss and Stanislaw Osinski as Lucene/Solr committers
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 07:11:21 GMT
Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcome! It's an honor.

Like Dawid, I live in Poznan, we graduated in computer science from the same
local university. My computer science experience started from electronics,
Timex 2048 and Amiga 500/1200/PPC; I bought my first PC when I went to the
university. My present interests include information retrieval and text
mining (carrot2.org, carrotsearch.com), I'm also into UI design and
usability (csssprites.org).

Looking forward to contributing to Solr/Lucene,

Staszek