lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Wasylyszyn <ferw...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: CustomScoreQueryWithSubqueries
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 02:56:34 GMT
Robert: I'm trying to follow the steps that are mentioned in:

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/HowToContribute

in order to make a patch with my contribution. But, in the source code that I
get from:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/dev/trunk/
the class org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher is missing and the only method
available to obtain a Scorer from a Weight object is
scorer(IndexReader.AtomicReaderContext, ScorerContext)
I just checked and class Searcher still exists in Lucene 3.0.3. In which version
the trunk that I've checkout is based? The patch that I want to submit is based
on Lucene 2.9.1.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.
Fernando.