lucene-dev mailing list archives

From David Nemeskey <nemeskey.da...@sztaki.hu>
Subject Re: GSoC
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 09:10:25 GMT
Hi guys,

Mark, Robert, Simon: thanks for the support! I really hope we can work
together this summer (and before that, obviously).

According to http://www.google-
melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/timeline , there's
still some time until the application period. So let me use this week to finish
my PhD research plan, and get back to you next week.

I am not really familiar with how the program works, i.e. how detailed the
application description should be, when mentorship is decided, etc. so I guess
we will have a lot to talk about. :)

(Actually, should we move this discussion private?)

David