lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Timo Schmidt <timo.schm...@aoemedia.de>
Subject Maintain stopwords.txt and other files
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 16:03:49 GMT
Hello together,

i am currently developing a search solution, based on Apache Solr. Currently I have the problem
that I want
to offer the user the possibility to maintain synonyms and stopwords in a userfriendy tool.
But currently I could
not find any possibility to write the stopwords.txt or synonyms.txt.

Are there any other solutions?

Currently I have some ideas how to handle it:

1.	Implement another SynonymFilterFactory to allow other datasources like databases. I already
saw approaches for that but no solutions yet.
2.	Implement a fileWriter request handler to write the stopwords.txt

Are there other solutions which are maybe already implemented?

Thanks and best regards Timo

Timo Schmidt
Entwickler (Diplom Informatiker FH)

AOE media GmbH
Borsigstr. 3
65205 Wiesbaden
Germany
Tel. +49 (0) 6122 70 70 7 - 234
Fax. +49 (0) 6122 70 70 7 -199

e-Mail: timo.schmidt@aoemedia.de
Web: http://www.aoemedia.de/

Pflichtangaben laut Handelsgesetz §37a / Aktiengesetz §35a
USt-ID Nr.: DE250247455
Handelsregister: Wiesbaden B
Handelsregister Nr.: 22567

Stammsitz: Wiesbaden
Creditreform: 625.0209354
Geschäftsführer: Kian Toyouri Gould

Diese E-Mail Nachricht enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen.
Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren
Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. This e-mail message may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have
received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.