lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Høydahl <jan....@cominvent.com>
Subject Re: Example schema - fieldType phonetic
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 09:43:13 GMT
Technically it would be possible for the PhoneticFilterFactory to return a DoubleMetaphoneFilter
for that specific case. Otherwise it would be better to just remove support for DoubleMetaphone
from the PhoneticFilterFactory and refer to the specialized factory?

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com