lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Lucene-Solr-tests-only-trunk - Build # 2839 - Still Failing
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 07:10:03 GMT

: NOTE: reproduce with: ant test -Dtestcase=DistributedClusteringComponentTest
: -Dtestmethod=testDistribSearch
: -Dtests.seed=4959909076277587079:-8952133138041211916 -Dtests.multiplier=3
:
: But I couldn't reproduce it on my mac.

It's failing consistently on both the trunk and 3x hudson jobs, for the
past ~10 builds (as of right now) since you added the test, with a
consistent SEVERE error in the logs -- i don't think it has anything to do
with the random seed.

I personally can't reproduce the failure on either trunk or 3x; regardless
of wether i try to run just a single test, or all tests in parallel.

I'm at a loss to explain it ... my first inclination would be a weird
class path issue in hudson, but we've always had carrot test (haven't we?)
all that's changed is now it's distributed. (right?)

-Hoss