lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: running solr tests in eclipse
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 17:19:59 GMT
: importantly if i wanna run a single testcase by
: -Dtestcase=org.apache.solr.request.TestFaceting.testFacets clean test

I think that should be "-Dtestcase=TestFaceting -Dtestmethod=testFacets"

: I am not even sure if the test is really running .. also why cant I just run
: the test directly by clicking on the class and Run the method as junit test
: case ..

If you configure your IDE with the neccessary system properties, that
should be possible.  did you read the wiki?

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/TestingSolr
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/HowToContribute#Development_Environment_Tips

-Hoss