lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <>
Subject Re: FieldCache usage for custom field collapse in solr 1.4
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 20:34:12 GMT
On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 3:24 PM, Adam H. <> wrote:
> Hey Yonik.
> Thanks for clarifying.
> The reason I went rolling my own way - I asked previously is there's any
> plan to back-port the field collapse to solr 1.4 and
> I understood that its not at all straight forward.

Ahhh... I'd just use trunk if possible ;-)

The risks to being in production on custom code that no one else uses
is perhaps greater than running on a widely used development version.

But yes... I don't see a backport happening for 1.4

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message