lucene-dev mailing list archives

From Shai Erera <ser...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LuceneTestCase.threadCleanup incorrectly reports left running threads
Date Sat, 25 Dec 2010 14:03:53 GMT
Actually, the MD5 thingy is an attempt to generate a unique temp lock
ID, IIRC. so this piece of code can disappear entirely now that the
tests concurrency is better.

As for the other threads that are left running, I couldn't track down
yet the warning from the benchmark tests, but I'd love to get rid of
those false warnings. I thought the stack trace could at least tell us
who spawned the thread, but obviously it's not always clear.

Shai

On Saturday, December 25, 2010, Robert Muir <rcmuir@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 25, 2010 at 4:04 AM, Uwe Schindler <uwe@thetaphi.de> wrote:
>> Md5 is guaranteed to be there (like utf8 as charset). This is documented in crypto
Api, which algorithms are available for digest.