lucene-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Adam Estrada (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Issue Comment Edited: (SOLR-2301) RSS Feed URL Breaking
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2010 19:00:57 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2301?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12976333#action_12976333
] 

Adam Estrada edited comment on SOLR-2301 at 12/31/10 1:59 PM:
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hoss,

You are correct! When I replaced "&" with "& amp;" everything worked correctly. Note
the space in the HTML representation. I hope that others find this issue useful!

v/r,
Adam

      was (Author: adamestrada):
    Hoss,

You are correct! When I replaced "&" with <blockcode>&amp;</blockcode>
everything worked correctly. I hope that others find this issue useful!

v/r,
Adam
  
> RSS Feed URL Breaking
> ---------------------
>
>                 Key: SOLR-2301
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-2301
>             Project: Solr
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: clients - C#
>    Affects Versions: 1.4.1, 4.0
>         Environment: Windows 7
>            Reporter: Adam Estrada
>
> This is an odd one....I am trying to index RSS feeds and have come across several issues.
Some are more pressing than others. Referring to SOLR-2286 ;-)
> Anyway, the CDC has a list of RSS feeds that the Solr dataimporter can't work with
> Home page:
> http://emergency.cdc.gov/rss/
> Page to Index:
> http://www2a.cdc.gov/podcasts/createrss.asp?t=r&c=19
> The console reports the following and as you can see it's because it does not like the
param "c". Any ideas on how to fix this?
> INFO: Processing configuration from solrconfig.xml: {config=./solr/conf/dataimpo
> rthandler/rss.xml}
> [Fatal Error] :18:63: The reference to entity "c" must end with the ';' delimite
> r.
> Dec 28, 2010 2:39:46 PM org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler inf
> orm
> SEVERE: Exception while loading DataImporter
> org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandlerException: Exception occurre
> d while initializing context
>         at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.loadDataConfig(DataIm
> porter.java:193)
>         at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImporter.<init>(DataImporter.j
> ava:100)
>         at org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DataImportHandler.inform(DataImpor
> tHandler.java:112)
>         at org.apache.solr.core.SolrResourceLoader.inform(SolrResourceLoader.jav
> a:539)
>         at org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.<init>(SolrCore.java:596)
>         at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.create(CoreContainer.java:660)
>         at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:412)
>         at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer.load(CoreContainer.java:294)
>         at org.apache.solr.core.CoreContainer$Initializer.initialize(CoreContain
> er.java:243)

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@lucene.apache.org


Mime
View raw message